On older homes where tear-off is required, foam is often the least costly roof replacement system. And just as important, a foam roof will save you monthly on your heating and cooling bill with additional insulation.
Seamless and Rugged
- Because the foam is self-adhering and sprayed in place, there are no seams, channels, complex flashings or overlapping edges for water to seep through.
- Once sprayed in place, polyurethane foam exhibits superior compressive strength. When combined with the protective gravel layer, the system provides excellent resistance to foot traffic and hail damage.
- Polyurethane foam is specially formulated with closed cells, which makes it one of the best insulating materials on the market today. This translates into reduced heating and cooling bills.
- Because the polyurethane foam is sprayed in place, it can be tapered/sloped to improve water drainage on an existing roof.
Build a Better Foam Roof: Gravel as a VU Barrier
- Because gravel is installed in the field of the roof, there will be no costly re-coats required every 5 years!